Thursday, July 12, 2007

I Love Snow Bunny Day

Yesterday was declared Snow Bunny day by Mr. Panda Man. Bunny got a three course dinner, lovingly home-cooked by Panda himself, but wait! There's more!



Yay! A camera! And it's so bitty and pretty too!

Which leads me to the point of today's blog, shameless advertising. Obviously, I need a nice big speedy memory card to store all the lovely photos I shall be snapping shortly, and lo and behold, I stumble on http://www.memorysuppliers.com/ where they have every type of memory a techie nerd like me could possibly ask for. Seeing as how I destroy electronics, I need this site badly to replace all the memory cards that I have lost, washed, crushed and pulverized through the years. And they're cheap! They had a 4GB Sandisk Ultra II for such a shockingly low price that I cannot mention it here. You'll have to check it out yourself. (http://www.memorysuppliers.com/securedigital.html) Act fast, such a deal cannot be long for this world. Plus, shipping's free. Hip-hip-hooray!

I'm so excited...gonna be taking pictures...plus all the flowers in my garden (okay, one flower) have bloomed and now I will be able to photograph it in all its glory!

1 comment:

IthinkI'mFunnyGuy said...

What day is "Snow Bunny Day"? You just made that up to get a free camera
..